ARE BACK
Grown man
All four of us..we sat next to my neighbors sister, who snapped out one and only photo...Nate didn't want to take the camera in...maybe he didn't want proof out there that he actually went to the concert
Great entertainment!!!Ok...I spent more mone on the T-shirt and downloading songs for my Barbell class, then we did for the tickets!! We got free tickets given to us...so why wouldn't we go right? We had a blast singing along and dancing to some old NKOTB songs...and can I tell you??? They have some pretty awesome songs on their new album as well...
Can you remember your favorite song?? Which one of the boys were your fav???
Mine is DEFINATLEY......
Mine is DEFINATLEY......
DONNIE



9 comments:
Class rocked! It brought back some rad memories. Well my favorite back then would have to be Joe, he was the youngest and the closest age to me. But I guess I will have to see them in concert just to figure out which one I like now....maybe it will be Donny too! Definetly not Danny!
Deb you crack me up! Class was awesome this morning! I really liked their new songs.
I am laughing SOO hard right now. No seriously, HARD!
poor Nate. I can only imagine how embarrassing that would be. ha ha ha. but hey, that's what husbands are for, right?
Where's the levi jacket covered in KNOTB pins? How about your vintage New Kids tee? I know you have 'em somewhere!
That is hilarious! I love that you went to support NKOTB, good for you! How was it? Are they as good as they used to be? LOL
I loved Jordan to the point of obession, however i have to say I kind of feel bad for them now...they seem kind of like old washed up wannabees...unless they can still pelvic thrust like they used to.
I remember coming out to Utah when I was in high school to go to EFY at BYU and we had a talent show and there were alot of lip sync acts to their songs. Wierd that it was 20 years ago!!!!
Hey, I was in Draper having lunch at Rumbi's on 123rd today and I swear I saw your husband in the parking lot. I have only seen him in pictures, but this guy sure looked like him. Was he wearing a green sweater and khakis today (thursday)? I wanted to stop him and say, "I just love your wife! Isn't she just great?" Then I thought if it wasn't him he would think I was a crazy lady:) If it wasn't him, he has a twin out there in Draper...
That is so rad that you went to the NEW KIDS concert!!!
I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by your blog to check out your play list. I need some new music because I just got an IPOD for my birthday... Thanks for the ideas!
Post a Comment