
January 22nd, Nate and I celebrated 15 years!! I look back and ask myself where the time has gone! We have had some incredibly fun times...some trying times..all of these times I cannot imagine my life without!
Nate and I met at College of Southern Idaho, where he played basebell and I played basketball. We both lived in the dorms and tried to deny (in the beginning) that we were falling in love:)
In June of 1993, Nate was drafted by the Red Sox. He left for the season, and we quickly started talking marriage..it was too much to be apart! After Nate returned from his 1st season, we were engaged 9-3-93 and married 1-22-1994!! Right in the middle of my basketball season, on a weekend when I didn't have a game! My coach was NOT happy...but we were!!
We moved all over the counrty chasing his dream...it took us to: Fort Myers, Florida: Utica, NY; Levittown, New Jersey; Besalem, Pennsylvania; Rochester, NY; Mobile, Alabama; Las Vegas, Nevada; Little Rock Arkansas; Pawtucket, Rhode Island; and Richmond, Virgina. Nate played a full ten seasons and we had a BLAST while we were "baseball gypsies".
I am so thrilled that Nate and I got to do all we did in the early years of our marriage! We grew up together, and continue to grow together every year. I will forever be grateful for seeing the country and getting to know people outside of my culture..I do LOVE being back in Utah, however. I feel like this is the best place for us to raise our family!
I feel so lucky to have Nate as my husband...there is for sure, no better dad out there! I love you Nate! Happy Anniversary!!
(Don't you LOVE my engagement picture?)



11 comments:
I'm love'n that hair! Wow...what a journey. How fun you two were able to 'grow-up' together.
No wonder you guys do baseball- that's cool that he play pro baseball! congrats again on 15 years:) p.s. glad to see a new post- I've been waiting:)
Happy Anniversary! Okay, so I saw that pic on facebook and I think it is so crazy how much we change over the years. Nate looks so young and I love your hair and levi shirt. You guys are too cute together. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.
It is about time you posted!! I miss seeing you. I love how much you love your husband, there is nothing better than two people who love each other the rest of their lives. You are awesome
Fifteen years!!!!! You don't look old enough to have been married for 15 years already. That is quite the accomplishment. I love to hear that people can still be happy, in love, and grateful for each other after 15 years. What a great example you are to your children and your friends. Congratulations!
That doesn't even look like you!! LOVE the hair! Congratulations!
That is the best picture I have seen in a long time!! You guys ROCK!! Love you tons and congrats on 15 years!!
Happy anniversary!
you two are so cute together. you are always making marriage look so much fun.
I love that pic! I so remember those denim shirts, they were so cute. You guys have been through a lot together and you still have so much more to come. What a darling couple:)
Seriously so cute Deb! I can't wait till I can say that on a blog..wow that is in a long time, but you inspire me..thanks for just being you! :)
happy anniversary!! 15 years!! congrats!! brent and I just celebrated our first!! time flies.. CrAzY!! just think, one year down eternity to go!!
candice bement
Post a Comment