
We were so lucky to have my Mom and Dad in from Texas last weekend. They came in to be here for my nephew who turned 12 and was ordained a deacon on Sunday up in Ogden. The only thing that was such a bummer is that my Mom was sick, and went to the hospital on Sunday. She found out she had a kidney infection, so needless to say she was a little out of commission they whole trip. I still enjoyed having them come to my house Sunday through Tuesday. Mom slept a lot and Dad and I made dinner and hung out with the kids. My kids love the time Grandma and Grandpa spend at our house when they visit:) Kamdyn is not even scared of them anymore:) Which make them feel great I am sure.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Grandma & Grandpa visit...from Texas
Posted by Tebbs Times at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Why did your parents move to Texas. Aren't all their kids around here?? I bet you were glad to see them. Too bad your mom was sick. Hopefully their next visit will be better!!
Post a Comment