CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!! XOXOXOXOXO





So happy Valentine's Day!! AJ and Taylor got to stay home until 10:30 this morning, because Jordan School District had a 2 hour delay due to the "blizzard" that came through yesterday. We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and ate plenty of candy before they left for school. Kamdyn enjoyed feeding herself yogurt, and Taylor lost one of her front teeth, right when she got home from school. She noticed she talks with a "lispe" now which is good for plenty of laughs. AJ and Kaleb are "rockin out", listening to new tunes on their Ipods. Nate will be getting home from work soon, and we are heading south to St. George for AJ's baseball tourney!! Yay can't wait for a change of pace, and hopefuly a little sunshine!! Happy Day!!! XOXOXOXOXOX


6 comments:

Deidre said...

hi

Deidre said...

Okay first comment was a test. Wow look at you! You are becoming quite the blogger. I must tell you I am envious of that most awesome bike of yours. I really need one!

Marcy said...

Hey Debbie,
This is one of your back row gal’s from gym class on Monday's. I got to your blog through Deidre's. I just wanted to say Hi and tell you that you have an adorable Family. I love your new bike, that would be rad to have one.. I hope you have a blast in St. George. We'll miss you in class Monday; it won’t be the same without you.

NatRat said...

Your family is darling Debbie, your boys are such studs and your girls are so yummy! I can tell you totally LOVE your fam. What a good mom. Hope you are having a blast in St. George.

NatRat said...

and P.S. I LOVE you bike!! That is so fun...I want to see you crusin the roads this summer.

The Brann's said...

So how was St. George?? I bet the weather was a little better than here...I hope anyway. Hopefully AJ did a fabulous job playing baseball!!!