CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not in the mood....for bloggin

STRIKE LAUNCH AT LIFETIME!!!




OK, I have had one heck of a May and that has not exactly gotten me in the mood for bloggin. I also found out when you get behind bloggin...it takes a while to catch up. We just got back from the skate park, Kamdyn is napping and my older kids are exhausted from running around outside, so there is no better time than now to attempt to play catch up. I have been super busy park Mom this Spring, splitting my time between my kids games all over the place. Come June I will welcome a much slower pace...AJ will be the only one playing baseball super leauge through out the summer. Taylor will start up tumbling in July with a bunch of girls from the neighborhood...she is stoked!!
-May 10th we went to a park in Draper with my in-laws to celebrate Mother's Day...I forgot to take my camera along..pictures will come later when I can confiscate my Father in laws memory card. We had a ball!!! Between dinner and yummy desserts...and swinging on the swings with my kids(not to mention the weather was perfect) I couldn't have asked for a better weekend to spend with my kids. I loved how much thought went into the little things my kids made me for Mother's Day!! I love being a Mom to my beautiful children. Thanks for a great weekend!!
-May 16th went to the Dr. today have STREP throat again!!! I get strep at least three times a year. I don't even have my tonsils anymore...I need to go see a specialist to see why I continue to get it so frequently...YUCK:(
-May 17th Augie's Quest fundraiser and the "official" launch of STRIKE at LifeTime. Despite my feeling like TOTAL crap, I mustered enough energy, thanks to a BIG Rockstar, I made it through STRIKE launch. It was a blast even though I felt like death warmed over. Kaycee, Dana, Shelly and I had a great time.
-Augie's Quest funraiser basball camp...Can I just brag about my husband for a second? Last month when Ashley at Lifetime needed help with ideas for the funraiser, Nate mentioned he could do a baseball camp. The idea was great and Nate ran with it...He didn't have to be so kind to give up one of his Saturday's, but he did...It was a great success and it raised some good money for a worthy cause...ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease. Thanks Nate for being such a great guy and getting all of the help lined up to work the camp with you. I love you!!
-May 19th My kids are off track for 3 weeks:) We went to my nieces gradution today in Ogden, and then to her house after for a BBQ. My parents are in town from Texas and will be coming to my house Tuesday and flying back home Wednesday...We LOVE it when they visit.
-May 23rd and 24th Memorial Day Baseball Tournament for AJ. On Friday AJ played two games in Alpine and then two games in Heber city on Saturday. They allowed too many runs and so they didn't advance to the games on Memorial Day.
-May 25th I got to give the R.S. lesson today. It was President Monson's talk from lest conference titled "Looking back and moving forward." It was a great talk to prepare a lesson from. (I can say that now that it is over) I still get nervous as I give lessons. I know that in preparing for these lessons, I grow SO much and I truly appreciate the spirit I feel as I read and study. I am very grateful for the gospel in my life, it keeps me grounded and helps me to be a better person. I am looking forward to next month as I get to prepare from Elder Bednar's talk, titled "Ask in Faith", all about prayer.
-May 26th Memorial Day...RAIN, RAIN, GO away, come again another day!! In all actuality, the weather forced me to finish some fleece blankets for my kids. We watched a couple of movies on T.V. while Nate cleaned out the 3rd car garage. After Kamdyn's early nap, we took the kids bowling and to dinner at California PiZza Kitchen...and then TOPPED it off with COLD STONE!!! Yummy!!! I loved spending more time just "hanging out" with my kids and husband both Sunday and Monday.

There, ALL CAUGHT UP!!!! Now I need to get the pictures posted!!! I am looking forward to June, warmer weather and the pool at Lifetime!!!

1 comments:

NatRat said...

You definetly have been busy. You are one tough chickita! Lookin great as usual!