Last night we were watching American Idol to see who got voted off...Sorry Brooke, I like you and think you are sweet, but I think we all knew this poor sad day was coming...I couldn't help but shed a tiny tear for her, cause she was so sad. Meanwhile, check out the amazing work of my children. They had fun making my hair beautiful...Nate said I look just like the email of the guy with all the braids and dreads in his hair, minus the tat's and body piercings. Have you seen that email?
Thursday, May 1, 2008
My kids have mad hair dressing skillz!!
Posted by Tebbs Times at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I can't believe you have that many hair clips!
Jamie's right...you a billion little clips~WOW!!! Hey that's always a good idea for the next launch~ha ha!
Deb-I just think you are honestly one of the greatest people I know. YOu are so cute. Everytime I am around you I have to smile because you are so warm and kind. Thanks for being my friend. Love you!
Wow Debbie...you look amazing! I want to see that look Monday mornings. Your kids look like they had a blast. Your so good to let them play with your hair, if your anything like me, I LOVE people to play with my hair, so it was probably relaxing for you.
Hi Debbie, Hey will you do me a favor. I want to buy a swimsuit from modbe and I know Liz sells it. Will you give her my email address so I can order one from her? It is jjwoody02@comcast.net. Thanks! see tomorrow at 7 am- yea body attack!!
this is Michelle, by the way, and funny hair:)
Ok so I am a total blog stalker! I just happened to stumble across your blog and your cute, cute family! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I miss living by you guys and Ozzy misses AJ playing with her in the backyard. Hope all is well with you guys!
Tara Weaver
Hey Deb,
Love the hair!
Hey I just wanted to check in and say that we missed you at Mcdougal's a couple of weeks ago. It would've been fun to see you...next time I guess.
Post a Comment