
So, Monday at Lifetime I finished teaching my cycle class, and I was talking to my director Kaycee and another cute girl named Deb thomas. Deb had just signed up to play indoor soccer in Lindon...well they needed a few more ladies to join there team. So I jumped on board. Mind you, the last time I played soccer was when I was maybe 8. I have found a new love!!! It reminded me of the feeling I always had when I played Basketball growing up and in college, you know the burning fire in your chest??? What a great time and a freakin killer workout...I am bummed I have lived my 33 years and have not stepped foot onto a soccer field until last night. Goes to show you that you should never be afraid to try something new:) Thanks Deb for the invite the rest of the season is going to be a blast!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Soccer kicks butt!!
Posted by Tebbs Times at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I want to play!!! Freak I played competitive soccer for 11 years..if you guys ever need a sub. Ill come! I want to come watch atleast! :) Good job!
Heck yes I would be interested in joining any league. That would be a blast!!!!! Let me know, I am in!
Good for you!!! Sounds so great. :)
I bet you rock! Soccer is a pretty fun sport, maybe you can travel playing soccer one day...Cali??
Post a Comment