
K,so seriously, if you want an incredible workout and are itching to have a good time too, come to Xcel Fitness in Holladay next Tuesday night April 8th at 5:30 pm. This is when we are launching BodyAttack!!! The much anticipated day is right around the corner. I am so excited to start teaching this new format!! The group of gals that are a part of the BodyAttack team are SO much fun and are sure to give you all a great workout! You know you get in free to launches, so don't worry if you don't have a membership, just come!!! Let me know if you have any questions!! Come and get fitter...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Attack launch ONE WEEK and counting.....
Posted by Tebbs Times at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If I did not have to work than I would be there in a heart beat. Maybe I should get my shift covered and bring some friends down. That would be so much fun, because it was a killer workout!
Deb,
I am so glad you found us! It is so much fun to be able check in with you. Your little family is so cute! How do you like Herriman? We almost bought a house up there in Juniper Point and have some friends that live in Herriman and also South Jordan. It is a fun place to be with so much to do! This Attack Launch class sounds like it might throw me into a coma! I better sit that one out! You are hard core girl!
Trish
Post a Comment