CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

When will it be spring???


Kaleb, scoring 1 of his 7 goals...way to go buddy!!!


Taylor, in her first USA soccer game this spring!!!


Look at how "thrilled" Kamdyn is to be at the game...it is nappy time!!!

This last weekend was super cold and windy in Herriman. We only had two soccer games, one for Taylor and one for Kaleb. They both played great Kaleb scored 7 goals!!! He is excited, because Nate promised them a silver dollar for each goal. Kaleb is STOKED. Taylor did a great job as well, no goals but still a killer job. We had an great time listening to conference this weekend. We missed a few talks on Saturday due to soccer games...Nate went to the priesthood session Saturday while the kids and I visited Target. Kaleb had some birthday money from his Grandma and Grandpa in Texas, that he was aching to spend. He picked some cool stuff, after about 45 minutes deliberating in the same toy isle in Target. I LOVE spending time with my children...I love my husband and the good man that he is!! I have so many things to be grateful for. I am grateful for conference and for the special spirit it brought into my home..I love President Monson. My favorite conference talk was by M. Russell Ballard...about women, and our incredibly sacred roles as Mothers...We Mammas ROCK!!!! What was your favorite conference talk???

5 comments:

DeJong Family said...

Loved that one too! Definately my fav! We are rockin' mama's and he definately made that known in his talk. It was so nice to hear such a wonderful refresher!!!

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Hey Deb,
Its JoRae from down the street. So I found your blog from Michelle at my work. I love how stinking cute your family is. Oh, and I loved the exact same talk. I just wish my kids would have listened a little more. Anyway its good to keep in touch, outside of church, now that blogging is so happening.

Tebbs Times said...

Ok, so I got reading my post and I was thinking that I can't take any credit for doing what I try to do with my children, without the huge help of my husband. I so look forward to the time he returns from work. Not just to see him, but lets face it, I need his help!!:)

NatRat said...

You sure do have some athletic children...My favorite talk would have to be Brother Ballard's too. It was so refreshing to hear what he had to say. It seemed like at some point in the majority of the talks, there was something profound said that I really enjoyed.

Liz said...

Wow, your little Taylor is so awesome! Look at her go! She must be an amazing little athlete. What a great family you guys are! Thanks for being the best example. I always like Holland and Bednar. They didn't disappoint this time either.