CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me and Lizzy Ray...I love this girl!!


Can you imagine all the spunk, energy and niceness all wrapped up in one person? That is Liz for ya!! She and I have been teaching Combat together for a couple of years, hopefully we can teach Attack together too!! Dude, you missed out on a killer workout today. Please come Saturday at 7:00 a.m.!! I will be teaching every Saturday, with Erin G!!! Come join us in a awesome fitness challenge!! You won't be dissapointed!!! Yay Attack!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That workout kicked my butt!!! I absolutely LOVED it. I miss you and Liz teaching:( You guys ROCK!!! Oh, and how can I look exactly like you two:)?

The Hale's said...

Yeah... that class was a KILLER! I wasnt prepared for it. Awesome job!

Liz said...

Thank you my best friend Debbie! You are the best and such a great time in our lives for this experience. Love it!!!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

The launch was so much fun! My mom thinks you are such a rock star!! She came to the launch too and adored you :) You look killer in all the attack pics! Your family is so beautiful! It looks like you guys are always having a blast! I'll have to keep checking your blog out!!

NatRat said...

Can you say "HOT MAMA" Holy Moly! You are too cute...it looks like a awesome class.