I don't think there is anything much cuter than a little boy all dressed in his big boy baseball uniform. So stinkin cute!!
Kaleb's baseball team is the Red Sox..Coach pitch. Here Nate is pitching while AJ did the catching.
Taylor and Kaleb at their soccer games Saturday.
Taylor and Kamdyn out playing...Kamdyn would not be caught without Taylor's helmet on.
Can you believe the difference between Thursday and Saturday and Sunday? AJ had a baseball tournament in Spanish Fork Thursday evening, two games 6:00 and 8:00. They won both of them as the temperatures dipped to 36 degrees and the wind was howling...or so they say. I stayed home with the younger kids that night...TOO cold for them and me. AJ's team them played on Friday at 11:30 (lost) and again at 3:30 (won), so they advanced to the last game at 7:30 where they lost and so they didn't advance to play on Saturday. That was SO okay with me, because Kaleb had a soccer game at 10:00 and then his first baseball game at 12:45. Taylor then had a soccer game at 2:00. It was nice that we didn't have to worry about going back down to Spanish Fork on Saturday...So, with the weather nice and the boys at a friends house and my in laws house to play for the afternoon, Nate and I cleaned the car out while Taylor and Kamdyn played around outside. What a BEAUTIFUL weekend, especially after a REALLY cold few days leading up to it. PLEASE don't snow again, I am officially ready for the warmth!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
What a difference a few days make!!
Posted by Tebbs Times at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ahhh!Warm Weather I am ready also. I have a nice farmers tan -well burn again this year you can make fun of.. it looks hot! Great pics!!! You are quite the photographer. Thanks again for the ones of Carst.
We didn't have any games when it was warm. Ours always fall on the freezing days! I think we might need to join a comp baseball league, just so my boys learn that baseball is supposed to be played in nice weather!
Post a Comment