CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunny St. George and Hardball

































Good thing AJ had a baseball tournament in St. George...a perfect chance to play hookie from the real world and take off for a week!! 7 days in the warm sun...pools....parks...and baseball!! I LOVE SPRING!!

AJ's team had a great tourney, they took 8th out of 40 teams..I was super proud of them all!! I want another excuse to get out of cold Northern Utah again!!

Here are just a few pic from our fun week!!

3 comments:

Fancy Pants said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard at that pic of Kaleb and Taylor! Kaleb's expression is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I can recognize that park! I know exactly where you were:) That's fun1

Debbie Thomas said...

I am glad you blogged Debb!! It's been awhile. I always love to see a little into your awesome families life. Hey did you ever play soccer? I still would love to put a team together. We would have so fun with Abbey, kaycee, hiedi and whoever else that is fun and crazy!!