Go check on them!! Sitting on my couch...tired.... just taught a class...need to take a shower...T.V. is on...want to fall asleep on the couch..need to shower...need to clean...need to....FIND KAMDYN!
There she was, on the kitchen table up to her elbows in INK!! Not too messy, but so cute!! We lucked out, the only evidence of her artsy-fartsy morning was on her arms!!
There she was, on the kitchen table up to her elbows in INK!! Not too messy, but so cute!! We lucked out, the only evidence of her artsy-fartsy morning was on her arms!!



11 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!! Reminds me of a little turkey named Kaleb who assaulted your garage with paint... So funny!
hahaha hilarious. She looks so bummed that she got caught.
hahahaha she is seriously too cute. It's so true, it is dangerous when they get too quiet.
Look at her sad face!! She is darling! Her and Bode really need to get together, they would have a blast!!
Oh, wow!! Where did the ink come from? Just a pen or marker? So funny!
Oh my crap Deb, I don't know how you could ever get mad at that adorable little face. I wonder if kids that aren't as cute get in more trouble than the cute ones!! I feel like I never see you anymore!! Had my hair done by Missy, I freaking love her she is such an awesome person. When it is warmer I totally want to come to a park day with you guys or something fun.
awww man- why did you have to go and ruin her fun like that?:) soo funny!
I love it! That is just great, especially the last picture. She has got to be one of the cutest kids ever!!
Oh I know how that is! Whenever it is really quiet I know Keili is up to no good. That is so funny! Hope you are doing good. I miss seeing you:)
That is classic!!! Love you Kammers! Thats right make your mom get off that couch..haha..
Post a Comment