

So yesterday was the big day that I have been anticipating....I filmed my assessment video for Body Attack!! I worked hard the last few weeks drilling choreography into my brain, and then hit the gym and working on my technique. I felt I could have done better, but I can't stomach the thought of filming again. I have not been challenged quite like I have been challenged by Attack in a LONG time. This program is gonna raise my fitness level to a new height. I am looking forward to teaming with a great bunch of gals...Our official launch date is March 25th...20 days and counting and Attack is off and running, literally:) Can't wait!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
BODYATTACK Video done:)
Posted by Tebbs Times at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay...so I'm not much into the fitness scene. What is Attack....i'm assuming a new fitness program????
I am bummed I had to miss the filming...I would have been there. It looks awesome and I bet you did great. This is probably something happening at another gym, right? It would be nice to have a little mix up at Lifetime.
Post a Comment