Ok, so you see all of these little buggers whipping around on scooters and you think to yourself, I think I can do that, it looks pretty easy right? Well that is what I thought until I decided to hop on one. First of all, they are not made for adults and mostly not made for Mom's who are a little chicken when it comes to moving objects and asphalt. I have to give huge props to my kids for being so brave on those little suckers. My boys showed me up on the hill outside the condo we stayed at in St George. Kaleb had a small whipe out on the speed bump moments after the picture was taken. More reason for me the whimp, to stay off of the kids scooters.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Sunny St. George and Scooters day one...
Posted by Tebbs Times at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You and your kids are beautiful! Seriously, the Tebbs have got some good genes! :)
Post a Comment