CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snowy saturday at the pool!! and of course baseball


So Saturday didn't start out half bad as far as the weather was concerned. After I got back from the gym Nate and AJ went to watch College of Southern Idaho's baseball team play Salt Lake Community College. Nate got to throw batting practice and then he and AJ got to sit in the dugout for the first game. AJ was so excited, he felt like a "big boy". I have to tell you he is growing up right before our very eyes, as are all of the kiddies. In the afternoon we went back to Lifetime and hit the pool. The kids LOVED the pool, Taylor and Kaleb could not get enough of the slides. Together they ruled the slides:) Aj and I played catch in the shallow as Kamdyn and Nate waded around playing too. Nate and I sat on the side of the pool watching the kids and talked about how much we love them and we realized something frightning. AJ is 9 in 9 more years he will be 18 and almost old enough to go on a mission. So I might only have 9 more years with him in my home. I was emotional thinking, I need to be the BEST example I can for him and his brother and sisters. A real eye opener on my part. My kids and my husband mean the world to me. I am so grateful to be a mommy. My role is HUGE and I am thankful I have been blessed with children and a great hubby who loves me and loves the crap out of his kids...

1 comments:

The Brann's said...

What a sweet comment. Kids are the greatest, and I'm sure your a fabulous mom!!!