CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Les Mills Quarterly






Saturday was a day full of fun, fitness, sweat, great music, and a group of gals that know how to have a great time!! A bunch of us from Xcel went up to Ogden to the Golds Gym in the Soloman Center, for the Les Mills Quarterly. We started the day off with Body Combat. The theme for this release is a relaxed kick box feel. We loved the presenters and what they brought to the master class. Next we changed clothes, of course, and got our butts kick by Body Attack. Can I say that I LOVE Attack? The master trainers were so inspiring and packed full of energy and enthusiasm. I can't wait to begin teaching Attack. After Attack we were off to lunch at Bistro's. It was great to visit and enjoy time with the girls outside of the gym. With full bellies, we were back to be educated about Body Pump. After which, we pumped some serious weight during the master class.

So being away from home and kids, we all decided to skip out on the Body Step class and went to a movie across the street. We saw "Jumper", a great time to sit and "get away" from it all. Kind of felt good to be able to just "jump" at a moments notice and go to a movie in the middle of the day.

After the movie, half of the crew took off back to a snowy Salt Lake. While I chickened out of Body Jam and opted to watch Liz, Shelly and Kortney, shake their booties on the dance floor.

The end of the day was the kicker, the four of us went to Pizza Factory and ate salads, so we could save room for the yummiest dessert ever. TWO of them to be precise. One snickerdoodle and one chocolate chip, hot out of the oven, smothered with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping. They did not stand a chance between the four of us...Good times!!!

I arrived home tired, but recharged. I need more weekends like that!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah! So fun! Love your pictures! I'll put mine up soon. I got a great one of the cookie. Love ya Deb!!!

April said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm sad I missed it! You guys all look so hot- I'm sure the last thing you'd want is a prego chic following you around. :)

Anonymous said...

debbie, i found your blog through jamie's. i hope you don't mind. you guys are all so great. i love body combat and am looking forward to body attack- yea!! but boo to the body conditioning room being closed for 2 weeks. this is michelle from x-cel. you have a very cute family too!!