CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday, Kung Fu Panda and CHEESECAKE Factory!!!


So last Friday was my birthday and it was a great day....I taught Combat early at 6 and then got to spend the rest of the day with my favorite people...Mykiddos...and later for a mattinee Nate joined us as he took off a few hours early. We watched Kung Fu Panda...and can I tell ya, what a cute movie. I especially liked sitting by Kaleb because he has the cutest laugh ever. Oh, and I can't forget Nate took me out to eat, just the two of us. To Carvers, and then we topped it off with the best treat ever, Cheesecake. We picked up the kids brought them home and they all sang happy birthday to me and we KILLED the cheesecakes!! My all time favorite is banana cream pie cheesecake!! YUMMY!!

1 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

There is truly no match for cheesecake factory's maui salad and ANY of their cheesecakes - I hear ya loud and clear! When I lived in AZ I frequented the take out counter! We are gemini sista's -- Happy late Birthday!