CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Taylor's mailbox




I went down the hall Monday night after we put the kids to bed and this is what I saw sitting outside of Tay's door that was ajar. I had to take a picture of it to remember how cute she is. On her mail she was writing down what she was going to wear to school the next day "cute stuff". Taylor loves to write notes to people, but even more than that she loves to receive notes. So I wrote her a note and put it in her mailbox. I LOVE this stage in her little life, she is a sweet 6 almost 7 year old.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Makes me want kids more and more. I'll bet you just stood there and smiled, so freaken cute!!!!! Hope your funeral went ok today. Not fun! :(

Liz said...

That is so "stinkin'" cute!!! How fun!

FIT BY FOOTE said...

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST DANG KIDS!! YOUR FAM IS SO MUCH FUN. LOVE YA, CHAN