This morning I had the best wake up call ever...First off let me tell you thatI LOVE Thursdays. I get to stay in bed a little later than I normally do every other day of the week. With my kids being off track this last few weeks, it has been even better on thursday mornings. Well this morning I was under my covers still snoozing and I woke up to Kaleb in bed beside me, whispering in my ear sweet nothings...He has this deep, little, sweet voice, saying " Mommy, I love you super duper much: Then a sweet little kiss on the cheek. What a way to start my day. I live for simple little moments like those. Kaleb is a cool little 5 year old. He is officially done with baseball and soccer for the season. Two more weeks of preschool for him and three more weeks of school for AJ and Taylor. Then we are officailly out for summer break for a whopping 4 weeks becasue we got B track and will start school right after the 24th of July. So we better live it up while we can.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
these stories are an example of why being a mom is the best. and by the way, i can't come to attack tomorrow- boo:( we have a make up baseball game at 0730- what?! but, i will be there next sat- yea!!
Post a Comment