CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bike ride with the cutest pregnant lady




I know I promised that I would tell you about all the good stuff i saw at the OR...I haven't found the time to sit down and sort through it all. Instead, I wanted to write about the best bike ride this morning. I came back from teaching, Nate took the kids to school and I was feeding Kamdyn oatmeal, and I saw Taylor's homework folder on the kitchen table...So I finished feeding Kam and picked up the folder and headed to the garage door, when I heard a knock and SURPRISE, it was cute prego Katie and her little guy Tanner.


So I had to unhook Nate's Mtn. bike from the hooks on the ceiling in the garage, hook up the bike trailor and we were off. Katie tried to talk me into putting kamdyn in her bike trailor, so I did'nt have to get mine out...can you see it now, the prego chica pulling two kids, while I am taking it easy!?! We delivered T's homework and continued on the best bike ride around Herriman. I completley enjoyed every second. Katie and I had some great conversation... we enjoyed the cooler air and even got a good sweat going...so grateful for a great friend like Katie. We stopped off at the park, let the little ones play for 15 minutes, and then it was time to get Kaleb and get home and shower. I think it might be a Friday ritual...until it get too cold out!! If you want to join us, let us know!!!

4 comments:

NatRat said...

I am so up for it...my bike and my trailer have just been sitting in my garage wanting to be rode...Let me know if you keep it up.

P.S. I agree, that Katie is the cutest prego lady. I saw her last night and she looks awesome!

Debbie Thomas said...

Deb, I don't know Katie, but I bet she is cute just because of her name!!! Does she go by "KATE" Sometimes!!! Sounds like so much fun. I love good friends life would be so boring with out them!! You are very blessed to have so many in your life. I guess it takes a good friend to have one!!

DeJong Family said...

I too enjoyed myself! It was super fun, and best of all the company! You are the greatest friend. Thank you for everything and most of all just being there when I need someone. Most definately this will need to become a Friday routine, so count on it this Friday. Thanks again for the 2 hours of fun and good conversation :) LOVE YA!

*And thanks for the self-esteem booster! :)

Brooke said...

What's a bike?? I'll be driving in the car next to you with the window down.