

This weekend I got a taste of what it feels like to work full time and try and juggle kids, home, practices, housework(Yah Right), car repair, time with hubby, sore and exhausted feet...I could go on and on. OK let's face it!!! It really wasn't hard work that I did, (actully really fun), it is just being away from the kids, my husband and my home that made excited to finish my last day of work Sunday evening. I can say that I LOVE staying home with my kids, and getting out on occasion!! I would hate to HAVE to be gone from them as my regular routine. I might have my frustrating days, but I would NOT trade the most important job in the world for anything!!! Huge props tp my hubby for hanging solo with the kids for three days!
I get to represent a company named C-Wx at the Outdoor Retailers show in the Salt Palace Convention center two times a year. I am there with two other girls and we wear the clothing around the show to attract people to their product. I have been working with them for 8 shows now and have LOVED every second of it!! I have been able to develop great friendships and had wonderful conversations with the employees and the sales and marketing crew affiliated with this company. Not to mention all of the sweet swag I get to collect...Paige and I even gave a Book of Mormon away to a great guy who works with the company!!! Go Shane!! I can't tell you the many myths about our religion, we get to dispell, just by being us and answering their simple questions.
Nate brought the kids in on the last day and showed them the wonderland of outdoors. They always get a few prizes from some of the boothes. One vender Luminox, took a picture of the AJ, Taylor and Kaleb in the bobsled...that is it for pictures. I didn't dare take my big camera in, I guess it is time for to buy a small digita!!! My next post will be my favorite find at the show...I have to decide, there were some pretty cool things to see....stay tuned!!



2 comments:
Debbie,
my blog is private (i'm a bit of a freak) but if you send me an email I will send you an invite. catmulls@yahoo.com
Hi! This is Candace (Brevan's Mom)and I stumbled upon your blog through Deidre's awhile back. I have been meaning to say hi and I am finally gettin around to it. Your family is beautiful and Brev loved seeing pics of AJ.
p.s. You inspired me to do the Wasatch Back next year!
Post a Comment