CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sisters



Queen Kamdyn and the crown Taylor made

Taylor is so good to Kamdyn. She is such a great big sister to her....Kamdyn follows her around and calls her by name now...she calls her TT. I am so glad that my girls have a sister, because that is a luxery I missed out on. Yes I do have 6 cool brothers, but I would love to have a sister now that I have kids. We could do the sister thing. I am glad for great girl friends, they are always there for my melt down moments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a few things...
#1 I missed you at attack this morning. You were probably at football. Lucky for me- our games were later so I could still get my x-cel fix:)
#2 LOVE the family picture! You should have it framed and up in your house- if you already don't. It is great!
#3 Sisters really are great, aren't they?! I am sooooooooo thankful for my sisters. When I found out my 4th boy was a boy I was really bummed because if #5 was a girl, I knew she wouldn't get any sisters and that is what saves me some days. Although, growing up with boys has lots of advantages too:)