It is slim pickins for the pics from launch...I didn't get real good pictures this time. So I will post now what I have and then add later from what I can steal from Liz or Erin or Lacey. We had another succesful launch, and had a blast doing it. Attack was a blast, I know Liz has better pics of our tube socks we wore...the gals did a great job with Pump...but Combat, was my favorite of the morning. Body Combat 36 is freakin blast to teach!!! It is all based on mixed martial arts, so there are a ton of moves that keep you on your toes!! Sorry to the Step gals...my legs were worn out and I was using that as an easy excuse to jet out early and get home to the family...
Because, that evening my cute Ragnar relay team got together at Bunny's house to eat dinner and watch the awesome DVD Liz put together with all the pics. Way to go Liz, I think I even shed a few tears. I LOVE these bunch of gals...I look forward to running it again next year!!
By the way Bunny's house is gorgeous!!! Thanks for being such a great hostess!!! Can't believe I didn't take any pictures!!






3 comments:
I really need to start working out. My hubby is really into going to the gym. More for the weight lifting than for the cardio. Maybe one of these days I'll get enough energy to join him. It amazes me how fit you are!!!
I am so glad it went great. I would have loved to come. Let me know when they do another one and hopefully I won't be spending my Saturday mornings training. I would love to see some pics...seeing your buff muscles is always so motiviating:)
I'm soooooooooooo sad I had to miss. My husband was golfing- and sometimes you got to sacrifice. I asked Natalie ALL about it. I'm excited to see the pictures and try the new stuff!!!
Post a Comment