CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am a FOOTBALL fan!!!!






OK, can I say that I doubted that I
could handle AJ playing the "tough" game of football??? I don't like the thought of him getting hurt, but WOW my kid is FAST!! I got to watch AJ run two touchdowns this morning in his game. My voice is still sore from yelling so loud!! I am super impressed about how hard AJ plays the game of football. I need to get some video of him, out running everyone out there. OK, I just had to brag for a second...Way to go AJ!!

6 comments:

NatRat said...

I bet he is awesome...it sounds like he is a all around athlete, not suprised!

The new pic of your family is darling! Can you say glamour family.

When you change your layout it shouldn't remove your links. But I am not sure on the onecuteblog one's I never have used those before. Sorry I am no help.

Kathy said...

wow he is awesome! I don't think you have much to worry about! And the pics of your girls are adorable!

DeJong Family said...

Way to go AJ! We can't wait to see him play...Aaron can live through him until Tanner is old enough! LOL...

Brooke said...

Your family is so feaking beautiful! I would be braggin' about my boy if he was out running all those players too... Your a mom and you have every right to brag, HELLO... have you been to my blog lately?! LOL... I totally agree with the DeJong family. Just back away and let nature take it's course, let Aaron free... it will only be for a few years, whats the big deal?! LOL

FIT BY FOOTE said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Tebb!! GreatJob AJ!! You Rock!! Maybe our boys will get thier game on? Which team is AJ on? Chandler is on the American Continental Legue (B) team.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I can't believe how BIG AJ is getting!! He was like 3 when we were neighbors and now he scoring touchdowns! It just doesn't seem right! What a cute, cute family!