My parents flew in from Texas Wednesday and they stayed with us until Saturday!!! My kids and I LOVE having them here with us. We wish that they were still here in Utah, trust me, I am trying my hardest to talk them into moving back REAL soon!!!
We woke up early on Thursday and headed downtown to see the parade...it was HOT, but the kids had a ball. We arrived just as the first entry came down the street, and it was President Monson, in a convertible wearing dark shades and a cowboy hat. I didn't have my camera out yet, but ran a block trying to get a pic with my parents camera. I got one, but it wasn't too good. I will try and get the pic off of their camera and post it. After the parade ended, we hit seven eleven for a cool slurpee....
On Saturday we went up to Ogden to my brother's wife Tausha's baby shower. They are having a little boy and are due in August. She got some adorable gifts. It was really good to see my family. I went out to eat with half of the crew, and then headed back south to be with my family.
Here are a few pictures from the parade, I will try and post some later, if I can snag them from my folks:)



2 comments:
Hey Deb! It's Tara (Hodges) Williams! I came to Utah for a visit and went to lunch with Brenda and she told me about your blog. It is so good to see you and your cute family. Your kids are all beautiful!! Email me and I'll send you an invitation to our family blog,k? williamsrnt@msn.com Love ya!
Hey Nate and Debbie. It's Jessie Kristen Hatch's daughter. I ran across your blog, your kids are so dang cute and have grown up so fast, I guess it has been a while since I've seen them. I wish all the best for your family and hopefully see all of you soon.
Post a Comment