CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family night East Canyon Dam



















Last night the kids and I met Nate and his Dad after work and headed up to East Canyon Dam to put the boat in the water for a couple of hours. Didn't get any skiing or wakeboarding in, just a quick trip to make sure everything was working on my in-laws boat. The kids had BALL, each of them braved it and jumped in, each of them that is except me. It was too close to the sun going down for my taste to get wet. I know I am a wimp. Thanks to Nate for resisting the urge to throw me in!!


Kamdyn loved going over bumps and completly enjoyed putting her feet in the water off the back of the boat with her Daddy. Kaleb was the first of the kids to jump in, follwed by AJ. Soon after her brothers, Taylor mustered enough courage to jump in. I am so glad our kids enjoy being in the water. I only wish we had a boat so we could do it more often. Maybe someday...Thanks to my Father in law for letting us crash your boat with you!!
My favorite memory of the evening was right before we pulled the boat out of the water, we played the alphabet game, naming animals and then food. Taylor is really good at it!! She was faster than all of us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I'm sitting here at work looking at blogs. Cute boat pictures, by the way. Looks way fun! Anyway, Cari Kapeli, is sitting here next to me and she says, "hey, she biked the ms150 for me"... small world!