CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tour de Riverton 25 mile bike ride HAPPY 4th

Me and AJ after the ride

AJ after his long hard ride

Two of my favorite guys

AJ stretching after the ride!!

After horseback riding on the 3rd, my in-laws kept the three little kids over night. Nate and I took AJ on his first ever long bike ride. Infinite cycles sponsers a bike ride from Riverton park up into Herriman and around Larks loop up by the Coppermine, and then back into Riverton...25 miles. AJ was stoked to be able to ride his mountain bike the WHOLE way!! I can't tell you how proud I was of him!! I LOVE this time in his life, and his joy in trying new things. His positive outlook on life is contagious. He didn't even gripe that he had to get up super early to get ready to ride. I kind of felt a little guilty at the fact that Nate and I were on our road bikes and AJ had to work 100 times harder than us on his mtn. bike.



Aj came home from school with information on a kids triathalon Aug. 30th. We are getting him ready to participate in it. I think AJ is such a little go getter...couldn't be more proud of him for being such a great kid.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You are such a fun mom!!!