I have seen this post on a couple of my friends blogs and I have loved reading all the memories and things people have had to say. So of course I am doing it on mine..
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.




13 comments:
I remember the first time I saw you...and I was like that chick is hot! And the best part about it is that you were so friendly and such a good instructor. And I will always remember when you play Backstreet Boys in class, I love it, along with D. I can just picture you up there doin your groove thing. And I love that we have become friends too. You rock!
Well where do I start...One of the many memories I have is our long talks in the car when we drop each other off after a night out and how we talk about everything! Another would have to be our Vegas trip and the "house of blues" Oh man good ol' times :)
The ms ride girl that was the best times with you. I am so glad that we have become better friends over the last few months. I have missed seeing you though! Hope all is well. It looks like you had a great time in Canada. Welcome back!
I first came out to West Jordan x-cel because my sister Natalie went out there and said the wed morning class was soooo good. It became our favorite- we loved wed mornings. Erin- if you read this put Lizzie and Deb together again!! They ROCK!! you are such a cute girl - I seriously want to be you. I'm not kidding:)
I remember first meeting you at x- cel, and i thought you were so nice. I have always enjoyed taking your classes, you are very inspiring.
Oh, gosh the memories. Besides the fact that I worshipped you from birth, seems how you and Jody Johnson were the only other girls I knew that could actually do anything cool (I had strange standards at that point) I can remember lots. One that stands out though is at Brad's homecoming or farewell (I can't remember which) I was sick with croup and stuck in my room while everbody else got to eat and hang out in the rest of the house. Anyway you and Cami came in and visited me, I thought that I was so cool to be important enough for you two to come in and visit.
O WOW!! THE MEMORIES I HAVE IS THE QUICK PULL OVER "GAS BREAKS", ALSO OF DEB PASSING EVERYONE IN HER WAY THOSE POOR PEOPLE NEVER EVEN SAW HER COMING.
I guess the real first cool memory of Deb and Deb a.k.a Abby and Kate!! Was when you heard we were playing soccer and just jumped at the chance. You are so busy, yet could take time to do something fun and adventureous!! I love that about you. And how you make everyone feel like you just love them to death. That is a great quality to have. I also remember seeing you with your kids and thinking that you were such a darling Mom. To me that is the greatest compliment of all. Your the best Deb!! You have your crap together or at least really look like you do, thats all that matters right??!!@@ :)
All my memories of you are me thinking...dang she is HOTT!!! What can I do to look like her?? And on top of the hottness..you are one of the most genuine people I have ever met!! So glad we are friends...and now seeing each other once a month instead of once a year! We need to change that!!
Holly
Well it has been alomost13 years since I first met you for the first time. Thanks for taking such good care of Brad in high school. I do love all of the graduation pics (I think they might be seminary grad) all of you guys posing, its great. We miss seeing you guys...hope to see you soon!
I have so many great AG memories of you. I remember at at store meeting when the introduced the "Design * Copy * Print * MIRACLES" slogan. You were so disgusted by it. I still laugh when I think if the faces you were making!!!
i'm stalking your blog but this was too cute not to leave a memory so...My first memory was in barbell and just how great of an instructor you are. You make everyone feel welcome and like we're all doing such a great job. I need to get back in there huh! See ya soon.
Post a Comment