CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

BBQ and homemade ice cream

























For dinner on the 4th we went to my in laws in Draper and had a great BBQ on the back patio. My Mother in- law has the most beautiful patio with all of these pots overflowing with gorgeous flowers. I loved just hangin outside, watching the kids play and of course eating lots of great food. My all time favorite was the homemade vanilla ice cream she made. I LOVE summer and being with family and friends and spending time outdoors. Here are a few pictures we took before we lit off fireworks....

3 comments:

Abigail said...

what a beautiful family! I hope to have one that beautiful one day! You guys look like you had an awesome 4th! Hope the bike ride went well...hope you like the shorts! This time hopefully your butt and cha cha didn't hurt too bad! :) LOVE YA!

NatRat said...

You have a darling family. Who took those pics? They are awesome! And was it with your camera? I am looking into getting a nice camera, what do you have?

Anonymous said...

You guys are all so cute:) I think you should use one of those pictures for your christmas card. And that is so neat that you guys all did that riverton ride.