The kids are officially out of school for a whopping 4 weeks for summer vacation, so we went to the pool at Lifetime today after I subbed Stefani's cycle class...We had so much fun. Kamdyn got brave enough to go down the kiddie slide all by herself like 10 times. She loves the water, as do the rest of my kids. I am always amazed at how good it feels to get some vitamin D from the sun. As long as I don't get burned, I could be in the sun everyday!!
So when we got home, I was busy cleaning up around the house, as the older kids were upstairs watching The Pink Panther. Kamdyn snuck off to the table where Taylor had left out all of her markers and crayons. I walked around the corner and this is what I saw....Kamdyn coloring herself pretty with a green crayola marker. Thank goodness it wasn't the Sharpie that Taylor left out!!! As you can see, her face tells the whole story. She knew that she was in trouble and didn't want me to take the picture.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
LiTtLe ArTiSt
Posted by Tebbs Times at 5:58 PM
Labels: Kamdyn marker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Deb she is sooo cute! How can you get mad at that face?!!
She is darling. Emersyn did that once with a black sharpie, it took weeks to get off. Your the smart one to make sure only water proof markers are around.
Post a Comment