CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are you a hockey fan??



Taylor Kaleb Alex AJ and Jayden



The whole crew!!

Christine and Deb (Chris is pregnant w her 4th and due in Dec!)
That will make 3 boys and 1 girl!!


We got a great invitation to join the Mayne's and go to the Grizzlies hockey game Saturday night!! I haven't been to a hockey game in years. We lucked out and got to watch the game from a suite. That is the best way to watch the game with 7 kids!! My kids were thrilled to be there and witness the crazy, crazy game of hockey. I like hockey, I just don't like the feeling I get when the players start fighting...Thanks for the invitation Randy and Christine!! We all had a blast!

8 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i LOVE suites! we watched the Bees baseball game in one. they def. help w/having kids (esp 7!).
i'm sad i missed your lesson today - my mom said it was really good!

SandGs Mom said...

sean lives to go to hockey games. Looks like alot of fun with all the kids. Matt and Sean were there friday as well - i stayed home with our little one and her sick tummy. :( See ya at cycle tomorrow!

NatRat said...

Suites are the only way to do it when you have kids...score! I love hockey games too, I actually like when they start fighting, it gets pretty intense and fun to watch. I hope Caleb is doing okay.

The Alvords said...

What a fun night! My dad LOVES hockey. It is so funny to watch him watching games. He gets sooooo into it.

I did just dream that cute little witch costume up. I love to create things and that project was particularly fun. I want one for myself!

The Greenwoods said...

I LOVE SUITES!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! WHATA FUN NIGHT OUT!

The Alvords said...

I would totally make you one! Your little Kamdyn would be to die for in that costume.

Tausha said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. I love watching Hockey. To funny but Ashlee went to a hockey game last night at the Ice Sheet here in Ogden, a friend of hers was playing.

DeJong Family said...

What you don't like the fights? Thats the best part..:) I loved hockey games, and I haven't been to one forever..actually since high school so ya forever ago. Anyway looks like you guys had fun, and I think a suite is the way to go with young ones...they don't have to sit in one place forever they can get up and move...