Halloween is finally here , and I have a TON of candy to give away!! We had trunk or treat last night, school parade this morning...me kids keep bring home candy, candy, candy.
This morning bright and early, Liz, Shelly, and I taught an evil combat class at 6:00 a.m., my kiddos had a parade at school, we FINALLY carved pumpkins, and AJ has football practice:)
Bring on the trick or treaters!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!
Bring on the trick or treaters!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!



10 comments:
Love the costumes...even yours you little DEVIL..:)
Did you seriously do a work-out in that costume? You are amazing! (Probably a lot of sweat was involved...especially with a wig!) Would've loved to have been to that awesome class!
WOW! look at you go :)
so i was trick-or-treating tonight and i someone dressed up like you! can you believe it.
ok, that was a super lame joke.
it was good seeing you though - love ya!
Look how awesome you look! I love when people dress up. A couple of girls came to the gym on Friday all dressed up in 80's aerobic attire and I thought it was so awesome! Way to go. I hope yo had a great Halloween!
Now THAT looks like a fun class!! Don't you just love the Halloween parade at school- the kids look so cute in their costumes. I didn't get to go this year- boo:( My baby shared his sickness with me just in time for me to miss the Halloween festivities at school- sad day.
You guys are hot little devils. Looks like alot of fun! Your the best! Love ya
love the devil costumes!!
I'm still amazed you taught that class with your costume on- especially with the tights. It must have been hotter than....well, you know;). My baby was a ladybug too for Halloween. Cute costumes all around.
I love Halloween!!! It looks like your kids had a great time! Alivia was too pissed about her costume to let me get a good pic. Little stinker.
what's this i hear about monday cycle? I missed today cause my inlaws were here. :(
Post a Comment