Yesterday was Taylor's best little friends birthday...Payton asked if Taylor could got to see High school musical 3 and then to dinner with their family. So off she went all dolled up and ready for a good time. Payton's mom Jodi told me today that Taylor had to pee before the movie, then once during the movie, again after the movie and at the Tepanyaki twice...as they were leaving the restaurant, Payton says, "Geez Taylor, you have the smallest bladder I have ever seen!"
Taylor said, "How do you know? I've never showed you!"
Jodi said they were all in tears laughing at Talyor's comment...I LOVE that Taylor has cute little girlfriends to hang out with, that are so much fun. Thanks for taking Taylor with you, she LOVED every second!! We love the Nelson sisters!!



2 comments:
that is too funny - i read your other post too. your kids are so clever and whitty! i'm glad your little guy is feeling better. i swear something is going around - grrr :)
We took the kids to see HSM3 last week. It was sooo cheesy I was embarassed at times. My kids loved it though. I need to take my hubby to see it he loves cheesy movies like that.
When my Jessie gets sick it is always strep. I am always glad because it is a quick fix. She gets it a lot. I am glad he is better. Your family is adorable!!!
Post a Comment