I love that Taylor and Kamdyn are so lucky to have a sister to share these cute moments together. I always wanted a sister to do girly stuff together. I LOVE that my girls are such good little friends. I hope it always stays that way, from what I hear, sister relationships can get a little sticky as they get older. I have 6 brothers, so I just wanted to kick and throw a ball around with them. Taylor loves girl time, I love to hang with my girls.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
HI! Thanks for finding me, your blog is SOOO cute! I can't believe that many good looking people can be in one family!
I really hope Sophia will have a sister so she can share sweet memories like your little girls have.
6 brothers!! Where were you in that mix? Cute pictures of your girls- and seriously sisters are THE BEST:)
Hi!! It's Sheena from your thursday class (although lately I've been a slacker:) I just found your blog through Abbey's....so fun!! How cute are your girls!!
thank you for the best workout of my life today....I could not lift my kids into the car!! love it!
Hey girl, I found your blog on erin and tiff's. Those pictures of your girls make me cry. They are beautiful and I can't believe how big they are. Cam is huge!! I love it! Hope all is well!! We love you guys!!
Okay Deb, seriously, that Kamdyn cracks me up. Look at that face. If only she would show "tude" in nursery. Someday . . .
By the way, if you want to do pics, call me and let me know when.
Michelle, I was number 5...4 boys before, 2 boys after..can you say spoiled? Cause I was...a little:)
That is so cute! It totally reminds me of me and my sister! They will have so much fun! Just wait until they get the sleeping bags out and start sliding down the stairs, or when they think they are mary poppins and start jumping off your back wall with umbrellas! Good times they will remember for a life time! True Best Friends are definately sisters!
Your girls are so cute. And the sister situation can get a little sticky during the teens years. Just ask Michelle about the claw marks I left on her back! But now my sisters are saving my life. They are my "eternal visiting teachers." I'm glad you get to experience the girly thing through your girls.
Post a Comment