Friday night we took the kids to the circus...we had a BLAST!! It had been 7 years since I had last seen the circus. I am amazed at how incredible these entertainers are. AJ was completely engrossed with the dirt bikes on the big metal cage, Kaleb loved the HUGE flame motorcycles, Taylor loved the tigers, and Kamdyn loved the elephants. I remember when Nate and I lived in Sarasota Florida, we would see all of the students of the Ringling Bros. College, there on the beach practicing all of their amazing stunts. (did you know there was a college?) I didn't until we moved to Sarasota.
My favorite part was watching my kids as they experienced the circus...close second would have been the crazy hats that came with the $12 cotton candy. Not to mention the best friends that went along with us!! WE HAD A BLAST!!



3 comments:
I didn't know you lived in Florida! I lived there for 6 years- I went to elementary school there. We lived in Orlando:)
The circus is the best! We all went this year as well and every age of the kids loved it :) The motorcyclists almost gave me an anxiety attack! It was crazy!!
That was a fun night, thanks again for getting the tickets!
Post a Comment