CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Mom, look what I found






So it is Friday afternoon and I am watching my neighbor's kids....I wanted to take all the kids to the park this afternoon, but first I had to vacuum the crap out of my car. So one of the things I find in the car is AJ eyeblack he puts on his face for baseball and football. I am taking all of the things in the house and Kamdyn crawled back into the car where I had left a pile of stuff. In the pile was the AWESOME eyeblack. I found her in the back of my expedition applying it ever so carefully. I pulled her out and grabbed the camera...you would have thought that I had beaten her by the way she was already crying...I couldn't stop laughing. She didn't see the humor in her face painting until she saw herself in the mirror. I was lucky I caught her when I did, at least she didn't color all over the inside of the car...

5 comments:

DeJong Family said...

lol!!! That is hilarious! She thought it was make-up...hehehe I love it!

Anonymous said...

he,he,he,he,he,he. funny:) see you tomorrow morning, unless you're at football---

holly said...

Oh my I had a Friday like you too!! Sneaky little babies!! Miss you!

Abigail said...

oh my gosh I am laughing so hard! Now this is why I want to be a mom so bad! These little moments, priceless! Love you Deb!

Kathy said...

That is so funny! She is just practicing for make-up!