CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Movie and the park

Brooke, Cleora, Rockwell and Katie
Cleora and her bro Rock
Kaleb, Seer and Kamdyn
Funniest Tanner...it looks like he is peeing:) Look Mom no pants!!

All the boys, warming up in style
Too cute not to post

Kamdyn cheesy smile



Last Thursday I got to see Mama Mia with Katie...(I know, better late than never). Cute, cute show, definatly a chick flick. Felt good to get out with my homie Katie. I think that Thursday night could be a great night to hit the movie theater...wasn't crowed at all, and we got free candy, even better.



Friday we hit up the park up Katie's house and met her sis Brooke(who looks fabulous), and she brought her CUTEST twins out to play...Cleora and Rockwell. Oh my, what adorable babies!!! Katie's Mom was watching their brother and sis in laws boys Raef and Seer, because Jen had her baby and was still in the hospital. So we had a good crowd at the park...






It all began on the playground and then they moved over to the water park...we were not prepared for them to get wet, but it was warm out still, so why not. SO FUNNY...Katie's little guy Tanner is trying to potty train, and had a small accident and I was there to capture the evidence on camera...I didn't post some of the pictures..I am saving them so I can embarass him when he gets in to high school:)

1 comments:

NatRat said...

I LOVED Mamma Mia! I am glad you finally saw it. And score on the free candy...do you eat candy?? It sure does not look like it.