We went to East Canyon Dam with Nikki, Travis and cute McCoy...and i can't forget the cutest girls ever, Baylie, Josie and Eliza. WHAT A BLAST...getting out on the water and watching everyone wake board, surf and knee board. The girls I just mentioned ROCKED it!! So impressed how good they are wake boarding already!! Way to make it look so easy!!
AJ got up wake boarding and had a blast...He enjoyed knee boarding as well, because it was a lot easier to do...Taylor gave it a GREAT try, way to go Sista T!!! Next time when the water isn't so cold, it will be a little easier to relax. Kaleb....GOT UP ON THE WAKE BOARD!!! How adorable that was to see. He was a little intimidated behind the boat..but he wanted to try and he DID IT!! Awesome job little Dog!! Kamdyn was a sweet little girl on the boat...we never had a dull moment, because Travis is always the life of the party. Nikki is a month away from having her baby and had McCoy in tow the whole time. Nate did a great job boarding, but not such a great job pulling Travis while he boarded...LOL. All the while we had the best stereo system on the water...Travis was even busting some kickboxing moves...way impressive Travis!!
AJ got up wake boarding and had a blast...He enjoyed knee boarding as well, because it was a lot easier to do...Taylor gave it a GREAT try, way to go Sista T!!! Next time when the water isn't so cold, it will be a little easier to relax. Kaleb....GOT UP ON THE WAKE BOARD!!! How adorable that was to see. He was a little intimidated behind the boat..but he wanted to try and he DID IT!! Awesome job little Dog!! Kamdyn was a sweet little girl on the boat...we never had a dull moment, because Travis is always the life of the party. Nikki is a month away from having her baby and had McCoy in tow the whole time. Nate did a great job boarding, but not such a great job pulling Travis while he boarded...LOL. All the while we had the best stereo system on the water...Travis was even busting some kickboxing moves...way impressive Travis!!
Thanks for inviting our crew to share the funnest afternoon on your boat:)



10 comments:
Oh man that looks like so much fun!!! Next summer we have got to hit up the lake at least a couple times to practice our skills at wakeboarding...its so much fun!!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST!
How fun! I did not get behind a boat once this year. I love boating. Your kids are naturals at everything they do, aren't they? Fun pictures.
Could your fam be anymore beautiful!?!? Great pics! I just checked out the blog you have listed "Seriously So Blessed" and I laughed my butt off! I had to add it my Faves.
Looks like fun Deb!! There is nothing better in this world than making fun family memories. I bought this cute book at Seagul book today about how you never know when it will be your childs last, like last time he askes you to hold him. Or last time they come sleep in your bed etc... I read it and my little Daniel just started to cry. So did John. It was so cute. I love kids.
Look at that little Kaleb, that is awesome that he would get behind the boat, we are still trying to convince our nine year old to wakeboard... what a fun day!
I miss boating! I haven't been in years! Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe they are wakeboarding!
I love boating. This year, though, I was way more paranoid about making sure "everyone was WAY in the boat", and not falling overboard. It's still one my favorite things to do. And, seriously, you look so awesome- how do you do that ALL the time:)?
what a cute family you have, wow! Also who is the hottie on the wakeboard! looking good girl, your a pro! I hope to see you soon. xoxo
An impressive little boat crew you've got there. Like I said before, your kids are so dang cute. Funny, I have a picture of me wakeboarding...somehow I don't look the same as you.... :)
Now that looks fun. Yeah so about leaving, it wasn't just the weekend - I can't pedal fast. :) I'd do two hills classes in a row before i do speed play once!!
Post a Comment