Nate and I finally had a night that we could go out...I have been wanting to see the movie Take that is featuring at the Megaplex theaters. It won all sorts of awards at independant film festivals. You will have to watch the trailer for yourself...I don't want to spoil it for you, so I won't give you too many details. All I can say is that I left with a funeral headache, because I cried SO hard. Although I didn't leave the movie feeling uplifted, I thought the movie was really good. Take tissues if you go.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
K- John's cousin Chet Thomas seriously made this movie!! Crazy. I was not to excited to see it, but maybe I will. I don't like sad movies though I really don't get over them and cry all night long.
Then be forwarned...YOU WILL BAWLLLLLLL!!!! I know you, take a huge box of kleenex and take some ibuprofen to prevent your future headache!!:) You should have seen my eyes Sunday morning..I looked like I had been stung by something!!
Post a Comment