Last Wednesday Nate took the boys to the Ogio party in Draper. They were SO excited, they were crossing thier fingers that Travis Pastrana would be there. They were not let down, because they had a blast jumping and flipping into the foam pit...skating on the half pipe. And watching all of the cool stunts people were pulling off in the pit on bikes and scooters. AJ and Kaleb came home late that night and told me all about how much fun they had and how cool all the guys were to them.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like fun! All those guys on the dew tour are so cute! I am in love with Ryan Sheckler!
Hey sexy lady! We went to the Dew tour! Wish we could have gone to that party! Lincoln absolutely loved the tour. We sat right under the judges at the Bmx bike thing and they kept talking to him and banging their clipboards on the bleachers for him, it was awesome! I'm not so sure I want my baby flipping off those jumps..but it is amazing to see!!
Debbie
I love your blog! It's so fun to see you and your cute family, cause the only time I see you is at the gym. Your family is so adorable. That Dew Tour looks so fun, my little guy would love it! Keep in Touch!
Heidi
Hey! I know the guy who films the Nitro Circus films. His sister in law is one of my very best friends. My Little sis dated Travis Pastrona and even kissed him a few times!! I didn't know your boys were into Motocross. Do you guys ride a lot? We love to go out to the dunes. My kids love to ride. Even Samantha has a motorcycle. Do you guys have the Movies from Nitro Circus??
Post a Comment