Since the weather was so cold on labor day, we decided to take the kids to Living planet Aquarium. The kids loved it, and Kamdyn walked around saying shishees (fishies). She loved everything but the string rays and the jelly fish. Taylor loved the jelly fish and the eels, Kaleb loved the sharks and the eels, AJ's highlight was petting the Stingrays, and he loved the sharks as well.
I have to say I loved the big fish tank with the sea horses, and the tank that had all the fish that were in the movie Nemo. I LOVe how bright all the colors were..If I could hire someone to clean the tank, I would LOVE to get one...I could watch fish like that swim around in thier tank all day long. I know boring, but true!!



4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. My boys would love it!!
Fun time! I still have never been to this place. Cooper has been there about 4 times (thanks to a very ambitious grandma) he loves it everytime he goes.
The aquarium is always a good time! I think my parents take the kids there more than I do! Looks like everyone enjoyed it!
Oh my gosh Deb! Your kids are so flippin cute! Wow you are a busy mama! I just have to say I love the football post! I can't wait for my guy to be out there! (especially if he is good!) You are such a good mom, always doing so many activities with your kids. And I love your hair in the family pic at the top! So Sassy!
Post a Comment