Kamdyn is a different kid when Kaleb somes home from school in the afternoon. She is my little shadow all morning long, until cool "Deedub" walks in the door. This picture is of the two kiddos on the back patio eating lunch today...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I would love to take pictures for you. I'm pretty flexible. Tuesdays are my really busy day, but most other evenings are not to bad. Let shoot for the 17th, 18th or 19th and if one of those won't work we can try the next week. Let me know. My email is kamialkire@hotmail.com
your camera is awesome- cute picture!!
Your kids are too stinkin' cute!! I love it!
That is so sweet. My Britta started kindergarten this week and poor Kendyll doesn't know what to do without her.
Post a Comment