CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A week of pink...

BODY COMBAT 37
"We will survive"
Combat pink girls...all for breast cancer awareness month...

We would use any excuse to wear pink:)

Body Combat 37 Launch

BODY ATTACK 62 Launch!! Strike a pose!!

Attackers

It was two of the funnest nights this week. First, Tuesday night we launched Body Attack and it was full of energy and power! This release is all about creating a better athlete in you!! What a great, intense workout!!

Thursday night, we launched Body Combat after Body Pump...The new moves introduced this release are SO tough. My legs are screaming!! I can never get sick of Combat...it is my first love in group fitness. Thanks to all the gals who made this week a great one!!

5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

ok what dod I need to do to get a body like all you girls?!?!? I am so jealous!!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

whit whoo! what a fun time! i met a friend of yours yesterday - deidra (?sp). super cute.
you know everyone!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to go to any launches this week- dang football! (only 1 more day:) But, I did get to do combat this morning- very fun!! and love the capoeira- I have no idea how to spell that.

KEYSHA said...

Oh man, you guys are tough and all sooo dang hot! Looks like you guys are having too much fun (while all the people in your class were probably getting their butts kicked!)

So glad you're getting new mats! I was going to use that as an excuse when they called me to join; now i have to think of something else!

holly said...

Oh you make me miss Combat!! I so can't compete with the 24/7 tans and the ripped arms you all have!! Maybe that's why I don't teach anymore??!! :) ;)