CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spooks, witches brew and food, oh my!!!





















Friday night we went to Yaya and Papa J's house for out Halloween dinner and a night full of fun!! We had Chili and Chicken noodle soup, or navajo tacos. To drink, the witch(yaya) made the best witches brew around!! All of the grandkids got to help add all of the gross ingredients, eye of newt, bat brains, etc...(really only 100 lbs of sugar). I have to say there is something about the smell of rootbeer brewing, that gets you in the mood for halloween. After the brew was mixed....time for the scavenger hunt, the kids had a ball!! Thanks for putting it all together Val!!

2 comments:

NatRat said...

What a fun idea..I love how she lets all the grandkids help make the brew.
We missed you Friday...next year!

youreprettytoo said...

Looks like fun. I'm jealous because my mom always throws a Halloween party for all the grandkids and we won't have it this year. Funny how none of us missed it enough to do it ourselves!