In no particular order...
-Watching conference on Sunday...esp Pres Monson's talk on what really matters.
-Road trip to Logan with AJ and Kam.
-Watching AJ film these cute workout videos for Reebok, trying to keep Kam quiet.
-Cuddling a 4 month old baby girl, and holding her while she slept.
-STRIKE class on Tuesday...great bunch of ladies.
-Helping AJ through a minor meltdown after school on Tuesday.
-Prayer with my kids Tuesday.
-Watching Taylor's soccer team the "Chili Peppers" play Abbey's nieces team the "Sparkles" don't you love girls?
-Hearing Kamdyn say I love you mom.
-Dragging half of my neighborhood to my Combat classes.
-Nat'l walk to school day..of course we walked, hearing Kaleb say half way there "Natl walk to school day sucks!"
-Walking back home from school holding Nate's hand, while he pulled Kamdyn in the wagon as she ate her pop tart.
-Curling Taylor's hair.
-Watching conference on Sunday...esp Pres Monson's talk on what really matters.
-Road trip to Logan with AJ and Kam.
-Watching AJ film these cute workout videos for Reebok, trying to keep Kam quiet.
-Cuddling a 4 month old baby girl, and holding her while she slept.
-STRIKE class on Tuesday...great bunch of ladies.
-Helping AJ through a minor meltdown after school on Tuesday.
-Prayer with my kids Tuesday.
-Watching Taylor's soccer team the "Chili Peppers" play Abbey's nieces team the "Sparkles" don't you love girls?
-Hearing Kamdyn say I love you mom.
-Dragging half of my neighborhood to my Combat classes.
-Nat'l walk to school day..of course we walked, hearing Kaleb say half way there "Natl walk to school day sucks!"
-Walking back home from school holding Nate's hand, while he pulled Kamdyn in the wagon as she ate her pop tart.
-Curling Taylor's hair.
-Watching Kaleb and Taylor learn their first routine for hip hop...hilariously cute!
-Kamdyn "swimming" in the bath tub.
-Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
-Getting to know Sheena at Lifetime better...she has the CUTEST blog ever!!(she is why I am doing this post)
-Great conversation with Katie in the driveway....as usual!!
-Home cooked meals.
-Kamdyn "swimming" in the bath tub.
-Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
-Getting to know Sheena at Lifetime better...she has the CUTEST blog ever!!(she is why I am doing this post)
-Great conversation with Katie in the driveway....as usual!!
-Home cooked meals.
-The smell of Kamdyn's hair, after it has been washed.
-Getting texts from my husband...love it.
-Watching Hairspray for the first time.
-Listening to my kids say their night time prayers, and hearing Kam say the family prayer for the 1st time.
-Fresh peaches all sliced up in a bowl.
-Watching the Red Sox win!!
-Being a Mom to my kids.
-Reading, and preparing for my R.S lesson in a couple of weeks.
-New jeans...(Nate wouldn't believe it if I forgot about them)
-Anticipating a visit from my parents from Texas.
-The weather the first of the week...I hate the cold!!
-Dr. Pepper.....and a bowl of loaded cookie dough ice cream....I can't forget the cinnamon bears.
-Helping my kids with homework and listening to them read.
-Getting texts from my husband...love it.
-Watching Hairspray for the first time.
-Listening to my kids say their night time prayers, and hearing Kam say the family prayer for the 1st time.
-Fresh peaches all sliced up in a bowl.
-Watching the Red Sox win!!
-Being a Mom to my kids.
-Reading, and preparing for my R.S lesson in a couple of weeks.
-New jeans...(Nate wouldn't believe it if I forgot about them)
-Anticipating a visit from my parents from Texas.
-The weather the first of the week...I hate the cold!!
-Dr. Pepper.....and a bowl of loaded cookie dough ice cream....I can't forget the cinnamon bears.
-Helping my kids with homework and listening to them read.
-Earlier bedtimes:)
I could go on and on...What were your favorite things about this week??
I could go on and on...What were your favorite things about this week??




9 comments:
Debbie
How cute are you! I might steal your idea, I need to write my favorite things down , I think a lot about them, but then I forget. I am planning on being a part of your strike class tues. sorry we were out of town then we've been sick at our house for like 3 weeks now...ahhhhh! Talk to you soon.
That was the cutest post! I loved hearing how the simple things this week made you so happy.
Thanks for sharing :)
That is such a cute post..but after reading that all i am thinking is -- YOU EAT ICE CREAM!!! :) Guess that means I should load up. I've been sick but hope to see ya back at it next week!!
What a cute post. I may have to do it when I get back. You are too cute. It was awesome carpooling to combat, your such a great instructor. Okay, cookie dough icecream and cinnamon bears are my absolute fav!! Love them.
Your the cutest thing in the world! I hope to be as good as a mom as you are one day. TRULY! You do it all! How incredible you are Deb. Nate is a lucky man! It was a blast playing your team this week! I loved it! Go SPARKLES! HE HE! Anyways, I love you! Never forget!
You're a great Mom...it shows by how often you mention your kids and your family. What don't you do well? You are just an all-around fabulous person!
Thanks for dragging me to your 'other' gym! Those mats will forever be in my memory!
you are way too nice! love talking to you too:)
I love going through my week at the end and remembering all the little things. I cannot believe you just saw hairspray for the first time!! we rock out to that movie all time! I LOVE that I'm back in your class....you kick my butt! I may actually have a muscle soon! I just used so many "!!!".
i love your family picture! you guys are adorable.
what a great idea for a post- it always does so much for me to focus on things I am grateful for. i might need to copy- am anxious for football to be over so we can attack together again:)
Post a Comment