I got all of the Halloween things out yesterday, and in the bin Kamdyn founds the coolest things. She was in heaven looking through all of her new treasures.
Last year, Nate's mom gave the kids these crazy eye glasses. I HAD to post these pictures, as freaky as they are, I LAUGHED SO HARD. My kids looks like little cartoon characters off of the Simpsons.
Welcome HaLloWeEn!!!!



5 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for the good laugh :)
That is FREAKING AWESOME!!!
That is awesome. If only I had a pair of googly eye glasses... :) Cute kids.
I love your family Deb!! They are so cute. I love that you blog and share your life with us so we can be inspired and be better Mom's. You really are such a good Mommy. It was so fun doing strike with you the other day. You make me want to work harder. Love you tons.
Hey lady! I'm so glad we at least have blogs to stay in touch!! I need to become a gym rat again! It's just so hard when I can use my mom's, ya know?? What days do you teach?
Post a Comment